High pressure hydraulic gear pump and common gear pump have the following differences:
(1) The shape of the high pressure hydraulic gear pump is rectangle five piece combined type, which is easy to process, neat and beautiful;
(2) The noise of high pressure hydraulic gear pump is low, and the noise value under maximum load can reach a level of product standard (ordinary gear pump is generally at B and C level);
(3) The volume efficiency of high-pressure hydraulic gear pump can reach 95%, which belongs to energy-saving products (the general pump is between 50% - 80%);
(4) High pressure hydraulic gear pump can work under constant pressure at low speed (125R / min), and its volumetric efficiency can still reach more than 85%, which can not be achieved by ordinary precision gear pump. It is especially suitable for the energy-saving installation where the frequency converter is used to change the pump speed to control the pump flow. Because the frequency converter can be used to adjust the flow, it can make the pump work in the low speed and low energy consumption range, saving The electric rate can reach about 50%, and the effect of energy saving and consumption reduction can be achieved;
(5) The inner rotating parts of high-pressure hydraulic gear pump are made of special alloy material, which has strong anti impurity ability and is not easy to wear;
(6) The suction head can reach 8m, which belongs to high suction gear pump. During the type test, the pump can still work normally when the suction port of the pump is -0.085mpa;
(7) The seal of high pressure hydraulic gear pump is good, there is no paper pad to adjust the clearance between the pump body and the face of the pump cover. The end clearance of the gear is completely guaranteed by the size and shape accuracy of the parts. The pump seal adopts the multi-stage combined seal system, and the probability of oil leakage at the pump shaft end is very low.