The big advantage of self-priming centrifugal pump is that it can self-priming, which is different from the operation of other pumps. In the secondary use, just fill the water in the self-priming centrifugal pump, and then start up. In the future, there is no need to inject water every time. The principle is very simple, the impeller in the pump rotates, the vacuum is formed in the pump shell, and the water pressure is put into the pump by atmospheric pressure to form a circulation.
After understanding its working principle, it will solve the problem very well. The reason why the self-priming pump is not self-priming:
1. The pipeline is not sealed and has air leakage. This reason is the main failure of many self-priming centrifugal pumps. As long as we check the knots, whether they are sealed or not can solve the problem.
2. Self sealing of self-priming centrifugal pump. As a seal is a vulnerable part, the general service life is related to the structure and material of the seal. Try to use mechanical seal with good performance to reduce the number of replacement. In general, it is OK to replace the mechanical seal.
3. Whether the suction head of self-priming centrifugal pump is exceeded. Generally speaking, the suction head of self-priming centrifugal pump is 5 meters. If the pump of self-priming centrifugal pump is installed high and the water inlet is too low, the pump will not be able to absorb the incoming water if the height is exceeded, or the suction is not large, resulting in small water output. In this case, as long as the installation position of the pump is lowered, the problem can be solved.
4. Whether the linkage shaft is stuck. In this case, the main reason is that the connecting shaft is stuck, the motor makes great force, but the self-priming centrifugal pump rotates slowly. In this case, first use the manual test to see if it can rotate. If it can't rotate manually, the motor will be in trouble, or even burn. The solution is to remove the impeller shaft to see if it is stuck, replace or adjust it.
5. Whether the inlet and outlet of self-priming centrifugal pump are installed reversely. This is a matter of common sense. Generally, there will be no such mistakes. However, as a user who does not understand machinery, it is possible.
6. The positive and negative of the motor are reversed. This happens many times. The motor reverses. There must be no power.
7. Motor power is too low. It's OK to change the high-power motor.
8. Check whether there is sand hole leakage in the pump shell of self-priming centrifugal pump. Sometimes there are small trachoma, more, and paint outside the pump shell is hard to find. This is also the main reason why the self-priming pump can not self-priming. Treatment method: check the pump shell and plug the sand hole at the leakage point.