1. Select the hydraulic circuit with high transmission efficiency and appropriate adjustment mode. At present, the throttling speed regulating system of quantitative pump is generally used, and the: rate is low (< 0.385). This is because the efficiency of quantitative pump and hydraulic cylinder is about 85% and 95% respectively, and the loss of directional valve and pipeline is about 5%. Therefore, even if the flow control is not carried out, there will be 25% power loss. At least half of the waste is wasted. In addition, there are leakage and other pressure loss and volume loss, these losses will be converted into heat energy, resulting in temperature rise, so quantitative pump plus throttle speed control system can only be used in small flow system.
In order to improve efficiency and reduce temperature rise, high efficiency and energy-saving circuit should be adopted. Table 8-2 shows several circuit forms. In addition, the efficiency of the hydraulic system also depends on the external load. In the same circuit, when the ratio of load flow QL to pump large flow QM is large, the efficiency of gear pump circuit is high. For example, manual servo variable, pressure control variable, pressure compensation variable, flow compensation variable, speed sensing power limiting variable, torque limiter power limiting variable and other forms can be adopted to achieve the matching of load flow QL and pump flow
2. For the throttling and speed regulating circuit of constant displacement pump, the overflow loss flow should be reduced as much as possible. For example, double pump and double pressure oil supply circuit and unloading circuit can be used.
3. Volume speed control circuit and combined speed control (volume + throttle) circuit are adopted. In the mode of combined speed regulation, different schemes should be selected according to different situations. For the condition that the feed speed requirement decreases with the increase of load, the pressure limiting variable pump throttling speed regulating circuit should be adopted; for the working condition with constant feed speed under the condition of load change, the constant flow variable pump throttling speed regulating circuit should be adopted; for the working condition with constant oil supply pressure under the condition of load change, the constant pressure variable pump throttling speed regulating circuit should be adopted.
4. High efficiency energy-saving hydraulic components are selected to improve the assembly accuracy. Hydraulic components meeting the requirements are selected.
5. The number of system and components should be simplified as much as possible in the design scheme. In the design scheme, the pipeline length should be shortened as much as possible, and the pipe diameter should be appropriately increased to reduce the number of abrupt changes in pipe diameter and the number of elbows.
More gear pump related issues can contact us